Please help support me, the endangered Northern Virginia Republican Delegate.
- Extremely rare, targeted to near extinction.
- Hated by radical leftists
- Demonstrates open-mindedness
- Rational, common-sense problem solver
- High-value target of liberal extremists
- Not cute
- Not fuzzy
- But crucial to keep around
It is a great honor and privilege to serve in this distinguished body that celebrates our 400th anniversary this year!
Virginia has changed a lot in the last 400 years, and I am sure many of the great leaders who walked the halls of "Mr. Jefferson's Capitol" would be shocked to see some of the laws that are being considered.
Emboldened by their pick-up of 15 seats in the 2017 election, Democrat delegates have introduced bills to:
- Allow forced union membership
- Repeal Virginia's Marriage Amendment
- Adopt the "ERA", which would have disastrous unintended and intended consequences.
- Infringe upon our 2nd Amendment rights
- Raise taxes on hard-working Virginians
- Prohibit teaching about adoption in public schools
- Much, much more...
Meanwhile, I'm focused on cutting taxes, improving transportation, opening education opportunity, eliminating barriers to broadband expansion, and reforming government to better serve you.
For the next 7 weeks, our emails will be focused on legislation, policy debates, and meetings with visitors in our Richmond office- I always appreciate seeing friendly faces from home, so please consider visiting Richmond during this historic session!
God bless you and your family with a great 2019!